Originally published at: https://gamingtrend.com/feature/impressions/unboxing-the-destroy-all-humans-dna-collectors-edition/
Crypto is back, and we’ve gotten our grubby little human paws on the Destroy All Humans! DNA Collector’s Edition. We’ve unboxed it. That’s what we do. What’s in the box? Let’s see…
- This unique example of human craftsmanship is brought to you by your benevolent Furon overlords
- Crown your display case with the 9″/23cm Crypto’n’Cow Figurine
- Relax your trigger finger after a long day of disintegrating humans with our Patented eye-popping anti-stress Toy
- Show your keys who’s boss with our stylish keychain
- Change Crypto’s in-game appearance with all Skins available at launch
We’ve also gotten our hands on the Crypto-137 Collector’s Edition, did a 4K side-by-side comparison between the original Xbox game and this remaster, unleashed the first two levels in shiny 4K resolution, and have a review coming your way on 7/27 at 10am PST. It’s a busy day, puny human…if you want to get your hands on this title you’ll want to jump on it pretty quickly. I would anticipate this one will fly off in a sold-out saucer pretty quickly.