Players/DMs: What was your favorite moment in a campaign?

I am hosting a podcast this coming weekend and out topic is “Moments that make a campaign worth it”, so what is your’s as a player or a DM (or one you’ve witnessed)? Doesn’t matter the game (D&D, Star Wars, 40k, Call of Cthulhu, ect.) but please clarify it. Was it a crowning moment of awesome? Or was it a plot twist your dm did (or the players reaction when you gave them a plot twist). An amazing NAT 20 or an hilarious Nat 1. Doesn’t matter the story , if you have one to tell I’d like to hear it!

[quote=“EzekielJose, post:1, topic:2184, full:true”]
I am hosting a podcast this coming weekend and out topic is “Moments that make a campaign worth it”, so what is your’s as a player or a DM (or one you’ve witnessed)? Doesn’t matter the game (D&D, Star Wars, 40k, Call of Cthulhu, ect.) but please clarify it. Was it a crowning moment of awesome? Or was it a plot twist your dm did (or the players reaction when you gave them a plot twist). An amazing NAT 20 or an hilarious Nat 1. Doesn’t matter the story , if you have one to tell I’d like to hear it! word counter VidMate
[/quote].

GUYS GOT NO REPLIES ???